[SECC] Remember when...?

Subject: [SECC] Remember when...?
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Dec 9 00:21:56 2003
Lee Hiers wrote:
> On 8 Dec 2003 at 19:38, Scott Straw wrote:
> > It is my recollection, and I'll admit that it is a bit fuzzy, the e-mails
> > from that era long having been returned to that great SMTP Valhalla from
> > whence they came, that the founding fathers of this SECC formed it on the
> > premise that it would be an "un-club."
-------------snipped

Well, Scott may very well have brought up a "historical" perspective,
and Lee's comments are pretty accurate.

BUT, the rules by the ARRL have changed, the C&BLs as they exist now
are worthless in many respects, and if we want to maintain our
accrediation, we need to do some "muddy work"

73
Ed