[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Subject: [SECC] SS Phone 2001
From: gmacie@xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:24:04 -0400
My brain is really churning on ss for some reason this afternoon...
I wonder what are the best 5 stations in the club for a stateside contest. Not
best ops... Dont want to get into ego's..
I dont know all the stations...

w4an , n4uk , etc ??? not mine <g>.

Several ideas here..

We had 25 entries . We could double our entries and still stay in the medium
category... Double our score still wouldn't have won.

Could we get a committment to have our five best stations on full time for
phone and cw ??.. more ??

How about a committment from cw ops to have at least 50% of there cw score on
ssb and the same for ssb ops on cw..

How about a club plaque for best combinatioin score !!..

OK Back to work..

Chime in please ..

Gordon N4LR