[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Subject: [SECC] SS Phone 2001
From: gmacie@xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:52:33 -0400
John K4BAI....  You were first with 1447 qso's... Next finisher had 199 =
q's... Look like you need some competition... I more q's than that =
sitting in my car in the driveway.. Didnt submit my log... SHAME ON ME !
=20
I see N4XQN in the list... I dont remember seeing him on the reflector.. =
I'll have to check the membership list... He is down my way. I have met =
him briefly once.. In fact I should see him this weekend at field day.. =
I will encourage him to join... We should monitor the contest scores and =
recruit people who submit their scores in our circle...
=20
=20
GORDON MACIE=20
Applications Development =09