Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:12:03 -0600
Pactor 4 is probably a great mode. We just don't want it used in the digital/CW
portion of the bands where their unattended and
semi-automatic encrypted signals are set to reside. Put it up with other
wide-band mode signals like Voice and Image.

This link was provided previous but it might be worth repeating. It has some
good points.

http://www.w8ji.com/mixing_wide_and_narrow_modes.htm

73, Don AA5AU