[RTTY] SO2R Question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R Question
From: swojton at wzrd.com (Stephen E. Wojton)
Date: Mon Feb 24 16:25:49 2003
All,
    Thanks to all who responded to my question on SO2R operation.
If the operator chooses, software can then insure only one
transmited signal at one time. I guess that's what I was looking for.
As one of the responses mentioned, the "honor system" in already
is "in effect" for power output, operator catagory etc.
Like Don, AA5AU, talks about on his SO2R website, winning
SOABLP within the rules is what it is all about. SO2R is in
my future. Just hope the rules don't change after I upgrade!
I'd better hurry. Hope the XYL understands. HI HI.

73 es RTTY DX,
Steve - N2DBI SO1R