[RTTY] SO2R Question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R Question
From: w2up at mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun Feb 23 18:57:31 2003
Writelog does have a lockout when using 2 computers.If you select
"first one wins," when radio A is transmitting, you can't key radio B
until radio A is back in receive. If you select "last one wins," if
radio A is transmitting, and you key radio B, radio A immediately
goes back into receive.
Barry W2UP