[RTTY] SO2R Question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R Question
From: wa9als at starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun Feb 23 18:37:56 2003
It's an honor system.  However, if you operate SO2R using 1 computer and
WriteLog, it has a lock-out feature that will cut off 1 rig when the other
transmits.  If you get excited and hit transmit on 1 rig while the other is
CQing, it will simply cut off the first when the 2nd one starts.  For some
tips on using MMTTY in a 2R configuration in one computer, see
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/so2r-mmttyx2.htm.  73 - John, WA9ALS