RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Edge / SunRay Uodate

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Edge / SunRay Uodate
From: Dave <rocketnj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 14:29:40 -0400
Cable TV cured a lot of TVI complaints. I had put up an antenna when we moved
in a house around 1991. Neighbor’s son knocked on my door and said my ham radio
was interfering with his mother’s TV. I invited him in and showed him the end
of the antenna cable and radio in the box.

Turns out main TV was on cable (no interference) and his mother’s TV was using
rabbit ears and location at base of hill in direction of TV transmitters. Snowy
picture from lack of signal.

73
Dave wo2x
Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.