RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Edge / SunRay Uodate

To: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Edge / SunRay Uodate
From: Gene Smar via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 03:40:20 +0000 (UTC)
A now-Silent Key coworker once told me whenever he erected a new antenna, he
left the coax outside and unterminated for a week or so, you know, to let the
psychosomatic RFI complainants show up at his door so he could show them the
unconnected antenna cable. He said it worked like a charm and never got another
complaint, at least until the next antenna went up.
73 de Gene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop