Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX Contests
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:30:41 -0500
Let's change this question slightly.

For the CQ WW RTTY contest where a zone and state are given, and we assume the guy has put in the state correctly but for some reason he's sending the wrong zone, what is the best way to log the contest Q?  And no, I don't consider explaining to the guy his zone and state don't match is an in-contest solution.

Seems like you could log what the guy sends.

Or - log the sent state along with the "correct" zone for that state.

Or - not log the Q at all and assume it's going to be busted by the log check.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com