Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX Contests

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX Contests
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 09:19:08 -0500
I’m in agreement with everyone here, especially Jim. If you work me, and you
_do_ log a 3, you will lose the Q. I am now in Louisiana, which is not in zone
3.
Remember, hams tend to move around a lot, and lots of hams are leaving CA. The
FCC allows us to keep our calls wherever we go.

73,
Jack, W6FB