Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?

To: "Naumann, Robert, W5OV" <w5ov@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 03:43:21 +0900
>Unless French St. Martin finds the operation illegal,
>on what basis should the ARRL take action?

The contest rules say:

“Entrants agree to follow the regulations of their operating licenses and
station licenses at all
Times”

This is regardless of any enforcement.

In this case only if French authorities explicitly find the operation legal
then it should stand. Otherwise ARRL should apply the rules as written.

73
Ria
N2RJ