[CQ-Contest] R: ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] R: ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?
From: <matteyz84@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 18:42:23 +0200
>IZ3EYZ was the same gentleman who operated remote illegally
>using a US station but not being a US licensed operator.

@N1UR:
Really?
Please provide reference to the FCC docs (Title 47-Chapter I-Subchapter
D-Part 97).
This is what you would be required to prove in case I decide to sue you for
defamation.

Like it or not, non-US licensed operators are allowed to remotely operate an
US station under CEPT.
It happened plently of times, included the last ARRL CW 2023 (ie. UT5UDX as
K1LZ).

Regards.

Matt