[CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet
From: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:00:34 +0000 (UTC)
I do a lot of baking, so decided to purchase and install a new touch operated
faucet for the kitchen sink in the ham shack.  It works great, allowing washing
hands without messing with the faucet handle.  However, I recently discovered
the faucet turns on when I transmit power on 20 meters.  Also, my XYL decided
she wanted one of these faucets for the main kitchen, and informed me that her
faucet behaved erratically one evening when I was operating CW on 80 meters
with 800 watts.
Anyone know how to shield a touch faucet?  The model I have is Delta Faucet
Leland Touch Kitchen Faucet.  It is powered by 6 AA batteries.  The battery
pack is connected to the valve via a pair of wires about 3 feet in length.
There is also a single wire about two feet in length connecting the valve to
the faucet.
Thanks for any advice.
73, Keith NM5G