Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:49:22 -0600
That was my first thought also. I wonder how noisy to YOU that faucet might be?

I know a touch lamp on the wife's side of the bed I kill on 40 meters, it has three brightness levels and of course off. With every dit it changes a level. and when it is on it kills me on every band. so when I plan on getting on, it gets un-plugged.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET