Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is OL7D?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is OL7D?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 21:46:19 -0500
The problem is that right now every spot of them is in Antarctica.  They display as a set of vertical lines from each spotter, down to somewhere on the Antarctic continents where they all turn east or west to 0 degrees longitude.  Really messes up the map.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.