Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?
From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:04:43 -0500
Date: 2/18/22  10:05 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re:
[CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses? You can buy fixed "reading" glasses
in various magnifications - 1.5, 2, 2.5 etc - in drugstores.  You just need to
figure out what your usual distance from your screen is, and then test to find
the magnification that works best for you at that distance.73, Pete N4ZRCheck
out the new Reverse Beacon Networkweb server
at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.For spots, please use your favorite"retail"
DX cluster.On 2/18/2022 12:44 AM, Gary K9GS wrote:> I remember several years
ago that there was an online source for computer glasses for contesting.  The
ones that focus a couple feet out as opposed to readers.I tried searching the
archives but couldn't find the company.Any help?73,Gary K9GS>