Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?

To: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting/Computer glasses?
From: Steve Wojton <swojton@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 09:22:40 -0500
Hi Gary…

I’m 62 and have been wearing dollar store readers for about 7 or 8 years. This
is how I work it. For reading from my iPhone or paperwork I use 2.0 readers
which I keep in my shirt pocket all the time. For reading the computer screen
it’s 1.5 readers which I keep a few pairs on the desk. I did try a compromise
pair of 1.75 power and they do work for both with slight degradation in
clarity. Didn’t stick with it. Anyway, that my take. Through trial and error is
how I found the right strength readers for me.
GL,
Steve NN2NN

Sent from my iPhone