Re: [CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160
From: Albert crespo <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 03:18:37 +0000
During CQWW SSB I always get called by some USA stations out of their allowed
operating privileges. I just ignore them. Sometimes they persist for quite a
long time. Some do this because of an error on their part partial because they
have made an honest mistake. I do not want to waste my time to tell them they
are in the wrong. I am a serious competitor and I do want to waste my time.
If a causal competitor wants to play policeman and inform them they are out of
band, they are free to do so.
Working them is a serious mistake because I send my finished log to LOTW and
OQRS.
These programs will just confirm the QSO and not whether the operating
frequency is valid or not.
73, Al

Sent from my iPhone