Re: [CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 19:15:20 -0500
When I was on 1801 I had a EU station call me and ask me to listen up. He even
sent his call. Like I really was going to move since the band was crowded. I
just ignored him because he had to know he was cheating by asking me to do
that.Jeff Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Gilbert
<xdavid@cis-broadband.com> Date: 1/29/20  5:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160
Here's a simple answer.Why should the running station have to waste time trying
to explain to ... maybe even have to argue with ... the station that is
calling?  The guy doing the running isn't violating any rule by working him so
has no fault.Dave   AB7EOn 1/29/2020 11:44 AM, OZ1BII Henning wrote:> IMHO...
Why do you contact the station when you know it is violating the> rules ?> Who
has the biggest fault ?> Just a simple question>> And happily we have the
Contest Committee who fully know their job and how> to handle the situation.>