3830

[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:14:29 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 17

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  47
   15:   7
   10:
------------
Total:  54  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,754

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A number of big solar blasts in the past days,
with higher average X-ray levels, and waiting
for solid Aurora (soon).

Especially PA-signals were very high on 14 MHz,
guess never had so many dutch answers on my CQs.
Condions however went double-dutch around 1340Z,
with a M2-flare peaking at 1345Z, while I was
on 21 MHz. Greg W1KM with a solid signal and a
bit later Mike K4RUM and Marv N5AW. Otherwise
USA was favoring he lower bands, but this time
Ken JN1HTL came in with a strong signal. Heard
JJ1FXF weak.

Had some contact trouble with one of the internal
relays in the equipment for some minutes on 14 MHz
but it disappeared. Well, the linear is 50 yrs...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops