3830

[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:11:44 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 10

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  18
   20:  32
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  50  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,200

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

More geomagnetic unrest during this session
with Auroral power around 30 gigawatts. With
Es on 50 MHz still ongoing, a poor start on
7 MHz with 3 Qs. On 14 MHz I could not get
any run initiated whatsoever, despite strong
signals, especially from the British sector.

X-rays ramped up from below B3 to near B6
during the session, but only K3WW and W1RM
heard whispering. With the recent Es hoped
for 21 MHz signals, but no activity at all.

Finally 7 MHz proved to be a goldmine late
in the session, but I came too late to get
more than a pound of nuggets.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops