Re: [WriteLog] CW Jitters

To: "'Robert'" <woodr90@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Jitters
From: <rgarrett5@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 18:36:54 -0400
Hello Robert  et al,

So under “CW” in the configuration section, I have 8 choices.  The only
MicroHam setting is for MKR which is used with SO2R.  I’m a visually impaired
guy so if there is another place on the screen where Microham MKII is listed,
please tell me.  I certainly am not able to read it.

The only other setting for CW is the five choices I assume for LPT and com
ports.  Any input appreciated.  73, Bob K3UL