Re: [WriteLog] save configuration

To: "'Jeff Stai'" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] save configuration
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:28:08 -0400
I share your sentiments.  I do a lot of save configuration because I operate
different modes and sometimes I want bandmaps or cluster info and sometimes not.

The one that really gets me now is the number of mouse manipulations it takes
to change CW/RTTY messages.  You select from menu, get pulldown, then one more
select.  This is something I always seem to be doing when in a hurry so I
mis-click.  😊

Randy