[VHFcontesting] For Sale - Q5 Signal 5-Band VHF/UHF XVTR

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale - Q5 Signal 5-Band VHF/UHF XVTR
From: <w4nf@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 15:57:44 -0400
I'm selling my Q5 5-Band XVTR.

Q5 5BVUX, S/N 120 purchased December 2020.  28 MHz IF, covers 144, 222, 432,
902, 1296 Bands.  25W output (10W output on 1296). IF Option: Split TX and
RX, RF Option: Common, IF Drive -20 dBm to 0 dBm, Keying Option: PTT-L (To
Ground).  Includes power cable with Power Pole connector and interface cable
to Elecraft K3/K3s for automatic band selection.

The XVTR is in excellent condition and works perfectly.  I used the XVRT
about 4 times with great results. My QTH is just not suited for UHF work
with long coax and power runs to my tower field so this could be put to
better use by someone else.

Standard Features:

    28MHz IF

    25W Output (10W on 1296)

    20dB Receive Conversion Gain

    1.0dB Noise Figure Typical

    High Level Mixer

    Front End PIN Diode Protection

    2-Stage SAW Filter Design

    RF Output Level Meter

    PLL Synthesized LO

    Internal 0.28ppm TCXO Reference

    Connection for Optional External 10MHz Reference

    Front Panel Band Selector and Indicator

    Accepts 4-Bit or 5-Bit Band Data

    Sequenced PTT Output for Each Band

    Dual Independent Cooling Fans

New the XVTR is selling for $1999 plus shipping.  I'm selling this very
lightly used unit for $1900 shipped.  PayPal is fine.

Email me directly if you want pictures.

73, Jack W4NF

703-791-3302 H

703-587-4680 C