Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity night

To: tomw@wa1mba.org, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:41:11 -0500
Hi Tom,

I am impressed that you got all that stuff together at this time of year.  I was going great guns but then the xyl got covid and then I got it from her.  At first, I tested negative, but a 2nd test was very positive and I have been in bed for a week.  I am really sorry that I could not be on Tuesday night, but the trek up the hill is just too strenuous for me right now.   I am sure we could have worked as WA1NLG is very workable here in Mumbo-Jumbo land.

I looked at Good Buddy Ron's list of QSOs for Tuesday night, and the activity was quite good for December and just a few days away from Christmas.  I always like to eavesdrop on the ON4KST chat page to see what others were doing around the country. Unfortunately, I could not do that this time, but in the last few sessions, I saw many attempts at contacts by midwest and SE stations and that is a great sign too.

Today, I am feeling a bit better and I hope I am getting over this just in time for the next monster storm!!

73

Dave K1WHS