[VHFcontesting] LOTW uploads from wsjt-x adi files

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LOTW uploads from wsjt-x adi files
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:17:33 -0700
Hi:

I've been procrastinating about uploading my logs to the LOTW site (:

Part of the reason I tend to put this task off is the need to go thru the go
thru the .adi files on each of the computers I run wsjt-x on and generate
separate .adi files for each grid that I have operated from.  Once I have these
files I can then sign them and upload them to LOTW.

Has anyone figured out any easy way to do this and if so would you mind sharing
this with me ?

Thanks and 73
Mark S
VE7AFZ