Re: [VHFcontesting] Question to the group

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Question to the group
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 08:41:30 -0700
Well, I certainly consider MYSELF to be in serious competition with
the east coast (in June and July) !

I can't speak for others not located east of the Mississippi River or
within reach of the grid-cir.....uh, motivated Rover groups in SoCal,
but I suspect they consider themselves competitors, too.

I'd certainly be pleased to work you on 6 through 432. . .

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.