Re: [VHFcontesting] A reasonable approach to the grid circlingproblem...

To: w2ev@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A reasonable approach to the grid circlingproblem....
From: Jerry Siegmund <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:25:33 -0700
"/*How Long... Has This Been Going On*/ *? "..* *By Van Morrison..  1996
*It's a Contest Guys.. They found a 'Loop Hole'..!  If the Rules were
changed.. you don't think 'Someone Else'..
won't find another one as well ?  Let 'That Dead Horse Lie'' as was
suggested earlier..
I am sure 'Every Contest' has someone who 'Breaks a Rule or Two..' Finds
a Loop Hole'.. and Gets away with it.. Let it Go..
*"They Won... Beat You.. Suck it Up**... Next Contest Please.. !"
*Looking forward to *"Doing All My Best".. If you 'Beat Me'.. Congrats..*