Re: [VHFcontesting] Post-Contest Grid Square Queries

To: "'Ward Silver'" <hwardsil@gmail.com>, "'VHF Contest Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Post-Contest Grid Square Queries
From: "Chet, N8RA" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:44:01 -0400
Ah-ha! That's why you were not in the contest- watching golf shows!

But I agree with your point on the ethics of contesting. Some public
discussion of the issues and fine points helps not only the specific
instance but a wider audience realize and understand them. Last contest
there was mention of the misuse of scheduling and chat networks during the
contest by Single Ops.

Toward better, cleaner, competition,
Chet, N8RA