[VHFcontesting] 756 PRO III

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 756 PRO III
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:07:27 -0500
I used a 756 PRO II until I  got my 7800 then I used the 7800 on 6 with the
II as a backup until I got my 7700.The 756 is a fine rig,the scope is GREAT
at helping you see an opening.You won't be disappointed with a III.They are
great radios.I've heard reports of some liking the 7700 better then the 7800
on 6 meters,I haven't had enough time to really compare but the 7800 is
simply FANTASTIC.Coupled to a PW-1 amp it is simply wonderful to use.  Gregg
K9KL