[VHFcontesting] Meteor Scatter Skeds wanted for W2SZ

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Meteor Scatter Skeds wanted for W2SZ
From: jeff millar <jeff@wa1hco.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:25:56 -0400
W2SZ will be operating the June VHF Contest from Western Mass and would like to
schedule as many 2M
WSJT meteor scatter contacts as possible.  Our MS operating time slots begin
0400Z on June 15
(Saturday night) and ends 1100Z on June 16 (Sunday morning).

Our 2M station runs 1500W into 4x12El antenna.

We tend to run 30 minute schedule periods starting on the hour and half hour.

Please email me or call me to arrange a schedule.

jeff millar, wa1hco for w2sz
email: wa1hco@gmail.com, or wa1hco@wa1hco.net
cell: 603 321-0465