Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover suggestions

To: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover suggestions
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:26:35 +0000
I'm VERY new at roving myself, but I will say that you're in the right place to
get good advice.  Something else I can suggest is to go to the ARRL web site
and read back through the "soap box" of all the rovers.  You'll get a good idea
as to equipment, operating activities, locations and a lot more.

Steve

From: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>