[VHFcontesting] Rover suggestions

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover suggestions
From: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:22:39 -0600
Hello all,

I'm interested in trying a rover effort this year and would like some
suggestions regarding locations of operation.  I'm wondering how well
received municipal parks departments are to granting permission to remain in
the parks after hours, or if anyone has run into problems operating from the
side of the road or from a public rest-stop.  Any other suggestions for
locations where a weird looking vehicle full of metal projections could sit
for a few hours without too many interruptions would be welcomed.

Many thanks,

Anthony
NR9R