Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again

To: Neil & Heather Goodell <neil.goodell@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:42:13 -0600 (CST)
My opinion?  Take what you got.  If you have 10 bands, use them.  If you
only have 4 bands or less, then enter the limited Rover class.

I'll work anyone on all the bands I have if they have them.

I've only done a couple Rover operations but I plan on doing more
eventually.

The two single-op Rovers, K9JK/R and WB8BZK/R, have given me many QSO's.

73, Zack W9SZ