Re: [VHFcontesting] Some Real Rover Data

To: N6MU1@aol.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Some Real Rover Data
From: wb2odhjim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:50:30 -0500
Hi John
Congratulations on your efforts and final score.  Its always been enjoyable to
work the contests from the next mountain top, (Fraizer Mt.). It didn't seem to
hinder nether of us from working stations and grids and achieve good contest
results.

I always find it interesting that the "WANT-A-BEs" are always quick to accuse
others of monopolizing freqs., using controlled rovers, captive rovers, and on
and on.  If they ONLY would apply hours/week/mouths of planing and dedication
with good equipment and good operating skills they too could enjoy great
scores.  I still find it quite amusing that those who makes the most noise
about our past contest operations.

Just let this slide off your back like water on the LOUD Ducks back and
continue to operate and enjoy contesting.

Gayle, WA2ODH and I, W2ODH are full-time RVing (rovering) around our great USA.

73
Jim. W2ODH/ somewhere in the USA.
"From the old contest group, W2ODH/6"