Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL kills VHF, Should we let them?
From: "James Hayes" <jhayes9424@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:14:07 -0400
Hi Mike,
Yeah I agree with you,( as I don't have all the time in the world either),
but if we don't do anything then apathy will be the death of us. Even if we
told 3, 4, or 5 people we know, and they told a few of their friends and so
on then it should take on a life of its own, right?!?
The only other thing is to hammer the ARRL email server with as much mail to
the right pesonnel to make them notice we need to be heard, and listened to.

Jim, N2YEV
FN34gs, Plattsburgh, NY
Six Club #1663, SMIRK #6480
jhayes9424@charter.net