Re: [TowerTalk] Junk Coonectors (was Re: How lossy are PL-259s at HF?)

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Junk Coonectors (was Re: How lossy are PL-259s at HF?)
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 16:13:26 -0400
DX Engineering does stand behind their own brand. Always.
W3LPL said they were all OK as well.

You could have asked me in person when I saw you Saturday.

You should read the patent. It's available on line.

If there is a problem, you can email me directly and I will take care of it.

73
Tim K3LR
CEO DX Engineering