Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:16:58 -0600
From the City of Ozark Missouri:

https://ecode360.com/28909976?highlight=tower,towers&searchId=9695514651952489

/Exemptions./An antenna andtowerfor the following uses are *exempt from these requirements* and are permitted uses in any district if accessory to a permitted use and if they comply with the applicable regulations of the district in which situated:
*a. <https://ecode360.com/28910017#28910017>*
*Ham radios.*
*b. <https://ecode360.com/28910018#28910018>*
*Citizen band radios.*