Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances

To: Bob K6ZZ <bob.selbrede@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:00:33 -0800 (PST)
If they do not have a specific requirement for ham radio towers, then it sounds
like you do not have a requirement. Federal Regulation PRB-1 requires that
municipalities provide reasonable accomodation to the installation of ham radio
towers. I would not try to talk them into any thing. If you are a member of the
ARRL, contact them. They deal with this issue on a daily basis and know the
laws. John Owens -  N7TK