[TowerTalk] More Radials = Higher SWR???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More Radials = Higher SWR???
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 20:55:26 -0500
I have never used a RigExpert analyzer but according to the manual (page 8)
there is a data screen that will display the various parameters. If you're
trying to attach only an SWR chart, it's pointless.  Does the Hy-Gain
vertical come with any type of matching device or does the antenna just rely
on high ground losses for low SWR?

John KK9A