Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards

To: Charles Morrison <charles.morrison.n1rr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 17:39:48 +0200

"USA-CA = volunteers =  1 application per week."

It is clear that for really serious awards there should be fewer applications. But, I repeat, with the right advertising there will be many times more people (especially from Europe) willing to announce their results. DXCC, IOTA is almost no longer a dh process, but a collection. Why this is so is a separate topic... I'm sure that if the organizers of the awards for a really prestigious and interesting process want to improve the rules, everything will work out.

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua