Topband: FW: The USA-CA Awards

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: The USA-CA Awards
From: Clive GM3POI <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 12:46:36 +0000
Hi Nick,
Well I have never checked from here, but I have worked WAS twice during a
single weekend and have over 8600 Qs with the USA on 160. That is without
trying to make a habit of working USA on a daily basis. So I am sure someone
like me should have worked that award but just not claimed it.  73 Clive GM3POI