Re: Topband: Unsubscribing

To: topband@contesting.com
From: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:48:34 -0400
tell you that this will be my last post on Topband, after a presence of 24
years, including my activity as ZS5K.My wife and I are relocating back to ZS1
so that she can be with her young family, and we are unlikely to be moving into
a property from which Topband operations will be a pleasure. I have had 17
great years enjoying a good station with dedicated Rx antennas, and know that I
would be frustrated with 'city lot' type operations.Instead I am in the process
of constructing microwave equipment, and have already had my first QSOs on 23
cm and 3 cm. I'm hoping that enjoyment of the weak signal propagation modes on
those bands will replace the pleasure I've been fortunate enough to have
operating on 160 m.Thank you all for the great QSOs and good luck with your
activities on the Gentlemen's Band.73, Greg, ZL3IX, G3ZZI, ex
ZS5K_________________Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband -
Topband Reflector