Topband: Unsubscribing

To: topband@contesting.com
From: Tom Boucher <tomg3olb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:55:12 +0100
Hello Greg,

Just to say thanks a million for the countless 160 metre QSOs we have had,
mainly at UK sunrise, over the past 15 years. Your remote station receiving
capability has always amazed me. I can imagine your frustration at hearing
and copying us so many times, when we were not hearing you. Sometimes it
was the other way round. Proof enough that one way propagation does exist
on 160.

I won’t be joining you on microwaves, but if you do decide to set up a 160
remote facility again in Cape Town, I will be listening for you!

We hope to visit ZS1 again when these travel restrictions are lifted and
when we do, we will certainly get together.

Best 73,
Tom G3OLB