Re: Topband: FW: CQWW a bust this year

To: donovanf@erols.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FW: CQWW a bust this year
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 12:53:14 +0200

Thanks Frank
These numbers speak volumes:

14        55
15        47
16         5

I've seen you here many times :

http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=3

But I never heard it even once ..

For all my CQ WW I don't remember such weak conditions (  (towards NA).

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

donovanf@erols.com писал 2020-12-02 09:29:
Hi Nick,

W3LPL was multi-single, we spent very limited time
on Topband except to chase multipliers.

We worked 160 QSOs, 21 Zones and 70 countries on Topband

Conditions appeared to be normal to Europe but poor
on paths crossing the auroral zone such as Zone 16

There was significantly less Topband activity than in recent years,
perhaps because both 80 and 40 meters were excellent all night.

Zone     QSOs01 1 02 1
03 1 04 16
05 12
06 1
07 2
08 6
09 4
10 1 11 1
13 1
14 55 15 47 16 5 20 4
21 1
31 1 33 4 35 2 40 1

73
Frank
W3LPL

-------------------------

FROM: "uy0zg" <uy0zg@mksat.net>
TO: donovanf@erols.com
CC: topband@contesting.com, "Topband"
<topband-bounces+uy0zg=mksat.net@contesting.com>
SENT: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:32:05 PM
SUBJECT: Re: Topband: FW:  CQWW a bust this year

Hi

Frank

May I ask how many QSOs with zone 16 did you have on 160 meters in
this
CQ WW ?

---
Nick, UY0ZG