Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:15:32 -0000
I had forgotten it was a multiband contest, so I now appreciate that's why
less NA stations are on calling CQ.

Well I came on for a total of about 4 hours over the weekend . . . managed
to work a total of 128 NA stations, so was pretty pleased with that.

Apologies to any of you I couldn't copy . . . but bear in mind that - like
many British stations - I only live in an ordinary street in a City, with a
normal size garden (yard), with many houses within one wavelength.  So I
have a high noise level, and no room for Beverages or anything (just my
homebrew Receiving Loop in the loft.)

73 Roger G3YRO