Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: "Sam Josuweit" <samjos@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 09:09:01 -0500
I totally agree. With some of the abbreviations used for this contest it can be
even more confusing.

Sam(N3XZ)

Hi guy’s,

Right, we must adapt the cw speed to the Band conditions.

Personnaly, I was at a speed of 26, and sometimes activing my bencher key...
Faster, around 36, is a non sense on top band.

73

Jean-Paul

F6FYA en direct depuis son iPad.