Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: Bill Stewart <cwopr@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:39:35 -0500 (EST)
Didn't hear many stateside CQers here in NC either. But quite a few DX stns
calling.
Pileups were not too bad and I managed, just tuning around and not in the
contest,
to work into EU, Carib, Cent. Am. and KH6. Only running 100w and a
run-of-the-mill
Inv. L. Good condx and pretty good ears at the other end. Hope same for tonight.
73 de Bill K4JYS