Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:54:25 +0000
Recently the geomagnetic field has been very unstable, hence a higher K-index and a lot of aurora, resulting in totally wiped out DX conditions on 160m up here.

None of the regular NA stations could be heard this week.

Then again, conditions were phenomenal during the Stew so let's hope for a re-occurrence of that for the upcoming CQ 160 :-)

73
Peter SM2CEW